Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the GOODHOOD WEB STORE. This website is owned and operated by Goodhood Store Ltd. Goodhood, 41 Coronet Street, Hoxton, London, N1 6HD, Tel:020 7729 3600. VAT reg No: 900 6118 69. Co No: 7228466.
BUYING PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITE
By placing an order on the GOODHOOD WEB STORE you acknowledge to have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of these, then you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order with us. We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. All contracts are concluded in English.
COLLECT IN STORE
- If delivery method chosen is Collect In Store, please await a confirmation email from the Web Team before collecting your order. If you have not been contacted within 48 hours please contact email@example.com.
- To collect your item you will need to produce your order confirmation email upon collecting the order from The Goodhood Store.
- If another person is collecting on your behalf they will need to show your order confirmation email at point of collection.
- If an order is collected by a courier Goodhood cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of the item in transit. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to arrange a courier.
- Collect In Store orders will be held at Goodhood for a maximum of 3 months from point of confirmation.
- Our returns policy on Collect In Store orders begins from the day you receive your confirmation email. To view our returns policy click here.
PRICES AND DUTIES
The Goodhood Webstore accepts payments in British Pounds, US Dollars & Euro's. The default currency is determined by the country you are viewing from. To change the currency please select the currency you wish to use on the top right corner of the website. Most destinations are shipped on a Delivery Duty Paid basis, which means that all import taxes and duties will be included in the final purchase price. The following regions are sent on a Delivery Duty Paid basis: United Kingdom Europe United States via DPD direct service Australia via DPD direct service New Zealand via DPD direct service Please note the Express service to United States, Australia & New Zealand is not a Delivery Duty Paid service. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order. Please see the CHECKOUT for current and accurate delivery costs, delivery times and customs/duty information.
Issued Credit notes are valid for a period of 6 months from date of issue. They can be used in store or online by entering the code into the into the 'Gift Voucher Promo Code' field.
Gift Vouchers can be purchased online here - Purchase Gift Vouchers. They are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of issue. They can be used in store or online by entering the code into the into the 'Gift Voucher Promo Code' field.
DISCOUNT CODESDiscount codes are only to be used by the intended recipient. Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Goodhood retains the right to withdraw or extend offers and promotions at any time. Discounts cannot be added retrospectively to an order. The minimum specified order threshold is the value of the whole order before discount is applied.New customer signup codes can only be used once and are subject to an expiry date.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return a purchase please enter your details here and follow the procedure.
For our complete policy on Returns & Exchanges please view here
All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct at the time of publication. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you. Orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
This website, these terms and conditions and any contract entered into as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to GOODHOOD STORE LTD. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of GOODHOOD STORE LTD. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
COMPETITION - YUYU BASKET
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering the competition and checking the opt-in box, entrant agrees to signing up to the Goodhood newsletter. The entrant can unsubscribe from this list at anytime.
- This data will not be shared with any third-parties.
- Prize draw closes at 12pm on Friday 27th January 2017. A winner will be picked at random after this point.
- The winner will be contacted by a member of the Goodhood team on Friday 27th January.
- Upon winning the competition, an entrant will need to supply Goodhood with their delivery address, full name and contact telephone number.
- Goodhood reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition at any point.
- If within 14 days of contacting a winner and a delivery address is failed to be supplied. A new winner will be selected at random.