Scotland based ceramicist - Carrick is an independent maker, creating hand thrown and hand-built pieces. Influenced by the simplicity of Japanese forms, and the wabi-sabi concept of finding beauty in imperfection, Carrick celebrates the cracks and crevices that nature offers us. Taking inspiration from the beauty of the Scottish land and sea, the roughness of the rocks and rugged coastline, inspire the colour, texture and finish of each piece.
- 100% Stoneware
- Handmade in the UK
- Sizes vary and you will receive one at random.
- Hand-wash only
Please use the charts below as a rough guideline to measurements through all international sizings. Please note sizes may vary between Brand and Designer as reflection of their individual look and fit, we do our best to give a detailed description of fit next to each item, however if you are unsure about a particular fit please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order and we will do our best to supply you with the info you require.
|WAIST SIZE "||28||30||32||34||36|
|UK||6||8||8 - 10||12||14||16|
|US||0||2||4 - 6||8||10||12|
|DENMARK||32||34||34 - 36||38||40||42|
|FRANCE||34||36||36 - 38||40||42||44|
Please see our comprehensive jewellery sizing guide (PDF) — opens in new window.
* Due to a busy period, we are currently experiencing delays. Please expect a 2-3 working day shipping delay on all orders.
- Standard Delivery (2-3 days)* - £5.95 (Shipping may take longer during peak and promotional periods).
- Standard Delivery (2-3 days) - Free on all orders above £100.
- Next Day Delivery - £7.95 Order by midday Monday to Thursday to receive your order the very next day.Order before midday Friday to receive your order on Monday.
- Collect In Store - Free.