The Hopara easily navigates wet or dry terrain, making it one of the most versatile outdoor sandal out there. Typical of Hoka One One's rugged design, this hiker has a synthetic upper with a cut out design for drainage and a neoprene collar for flexibility and comfort. The Hopara's versatility doesn't end there, with a quick-lace system also provides a secure lockdown with the ability to adjust with ease and a the rubberised EVA midsole and toe cap mean increased traction and protection, truly blowing any other mountain sandal out of the water.
- Synthetic and neoprene upper
- Gusseted neoprene construction
- Quick-lace system
- Rubberised EVA midsole
- Rubberised toe cap
- Sticky rubber outsole
- 4mm multidirectional lugs
Please use the charts below as a rough guideline to measurements through all international sizings. Please note sizes may vary between Brand and Designer as reflection of their individual look and fit, we do our best to give a detailed description of fit next to each item, however if you are unsure about a particular fit please contact us at email@example.com before placing your order and we will do our best to supply you with the info you require.
|WAIST SIZE "||28||30||32||34||36|
|UK||6||8||8 - 10||12||14||16|
|US||0||2||4 - 6||8||10||12|
|DENMARK||32||34||34 - 36||38||40||42|
|FRANCE||34||36||36 - 38||40||42||44|
Please see our comprehensive jewellery sizing guide (PDF) — opens in new window.
* Due to a busy period, we are currently experiencing delays. Please expect a 2-3 working day shipping delay on all orders.
- Standard Delivery (2-3 days)* - £5.95 (Shipping may take longer during peak and promotional periods).
- Standard Delivery (2-3 days) - Free on all orders above £100.
- Next Day Delivery - £7.95 Order by midday Monday to Thursday to receive your order the very next day.Order before midday Friday to receive your order on Monday.
- Collect In Store - Free.