Goodhood is a growing a team of like-minds, and we are always on the look out for enthusiastic, professional and dedicated individuals to join us. We are a dynamic, passionate and driven company, we work hard, have high standards, but ultimately value enjoyment in the process.
At Goodhood we value creativity, our independent spirit and the freedom of being an independently owned small business. We want passionate people with ideas in our team, who in return will have the opportunity to really make a difference to a growing brand and business.
Goodhood is an equal opportunity employer, we value our team and foster a workplace that is respectful and peaceful. We are committed to promoting an inclusive culture and freedom from discrimination. We are proud to be an inherently progressive company working openly and respectfully in support and kinship with people of all cultures, races, genders, religions, nationalities and sexualities.
We are based in Shoreditch, East London, where we run every aspect of our business. If you like the sound of joining our team - please get in touch.
We currently have roles for the following positions:
Junior Lifestore & Homeware Buyer
Reporting into the Head of Buying and owner responsible for the Lifestore Concept.
- Reporting to the Head of Buying, the Junior Lifestore Buyer will play an important role in the curation, sourcing of brands and product selection for Goodhood's Lifestore and Beauty and Grooming departments.
- An understanding of the Goodhood culture is essential.
- The buyer will need to identify and source new brands, and demonstrate the ability to curate buys by brand ensuring all orders are selected with the Goodhood customer in mind, alongside a commercial focus.
- Managing and ownership of the entire buying process including the critical path.
- Planning, selecting and buying for Lifestore and Beauty and Grooming.
- Negotiating favourable terms for Goodhood.
- Monitoring orders, sales and margin.
- Manage plans for stock levels.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all suppliers.
- Sourcing new suppliers.
- Keep up to date with market trends as well as predicting future trends.
- Market research, competitor analysis and product evaluations.
- Oversee online product copy and categorisation of all new products live on-site.
- Excellent commercial and industry awareness.
- Creative and Analytical.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Good communicator.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Team working and interpersonal skills.
- Confident presentation style and passion for retail.
- 2 years' experience in Homeware and Lifestyle buying.
We are always on the hunt for new male and female models for our online store.
Please send relevant visuals/portfolio with a covering letter to: email@example.com
SUBJECT: GOODHOOD MODEL PORTFOLIO