Goodhood is a growing a team of like-minds, and we are always on the look out for enthusiastic, professional and dedicated individuals to join us. We are a dynamic, passionate and driven company, we work hard, have high standards, but ultimately value enjoyment in the process.
At Goodhood we value creativity, our independent spirit and the freedom of being an independently owned small business. We want passionate people with ideas in our team, who in return will have the opportunity to really make a difference to a growing brand and business.
Goodhood is an equal opportunity employer, we value our team and foster a workplace that is respectful and peaceful. We are committed to promoting an inclusive culture and freedom from discrimination. We are proud to be an inherently progressive company working openly and respectfully in support and kinship with people of all cultures, races, genders, religions, nationalities and sexualities.
We are based in Shoreditch, East London, where we run every aspect of our business. If you like the sound of joining our team - please get in touch.
We currently have roles for the following position:
We are looking for a Menswear Buyer to join our Buying team. The ideal candidate is proficient in Excel, has encyclopaedic knowledge of menswear brands and competitors and is versed in maintaining relationships both internally and externally. The ideal candidate would have at least one year experience at Buyer level.
•Work closely with Commercial Director on seasonal buying strategy and delivering effectively on execution.
•Selection of seasonal assortments in line with overall OTB plan and buying strategy
•Actively seeking new opportunities and differentiation.
•Maintaining close and productive relationships with key concession and buy brands.
•Working closely with VM to present collections cohesively and within guidelines.
•Ensuring core / continuity offer is commercial and well replenished.
•Managing the buying calendar and team critical path by ensuring order deadlines are adhered to and suppliers meet key delivery dates.
•Prepare for buying appointments by analysing history, sell-through and missed opportunities from previous seasons.
•Understanding of the wider market and competitors, seeking out missed and new opportunities with regards to price, product, and proposition with the aim of being first-to-market and suitable for the Goodhood customer.
•Driving weekly Trade Meeting and Floor Walk for Men’s brands.
•Understand daily and weekly trade performance and be able to make commercial judgements to improve sales and manage risk. Suggest actions in trade meeting to propose to wider team.
•Working closely with brands to propose and manage stocks, swaps, delivery management, reorders and any other actions relating to the optimisation of sell through and profitability.
•Driving regular calls and meetings with key brands to ensure alignment.
•Involvement in planning marketing and social content to ensure products/brands are launched with conviction and to help with sales performance.
•Understanding of sales, profit, cash flow and margin.
•Oversee streamlining of payments / invoicing of brands / partners.
•Work closely with the Digital team to aid planning of all comms relative to the menswear department.
•Maintain strong internal relationships with store, warehouse, and studio.
•Ensuring Buying Admin is meeting agreed team deadlines in relation to the product upload process, order raising and general administrative duties
•Own the Menswear delivery planner and delivery tracker
•Build strong working relationships with suppliers
•Researching competitor analysis and ability to trend predict
•Monitor pricing with the market ensuring Goodhood remains competitive across the board.
•Oversee online product copy and categorisation of all new products live on site.
•Ability to build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally
•Intermediate Excel ability
•1+ Year Experience as a Buyer
•Strong work ethics
•Encyclopaedic knowledge of Men’s brands and competitors
Please send CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
SUBJECT: MENSWEAR BUYER
FULL TIME LIFESTORE SUPERVISOR
Sales Team and Achieving Targets
• Lead the way in driving sales within the menswear department, ensuring sales targets and KPIs are regularly achieved
• Report to the store management team daily with feedback about department performance
• Inform staff of any new lifestore/homeware product information
• Participate with the management of store staff, acting as a professional point of
contact at all times
• Address problems with work quality, issues between employees and other concerns
in an effective, timely manner
• Monitor sales information and act accordingly to achieve sales targets and individual
• Oversee all staff are briefed and aware of daily and weekly sales targets
• Delegate roles and responsibilities daily to shop staff
• Be responsible for taking payments correctly at till points and cashing up daily
• Send a daily sales report to seniors
• Ensure a handover is communicated to management in your absence
Training and Customer Service
• After a staff member has passed their 3-month probation period, ensure all relevant POS training is completed
• Ensure staff are delivering high levels of excellent customer service
• Participate and contribute to Goodhood shop staff team training sessions
• Be mindful of sales in-store, noting patterns, trends, requests etc. and feed back to
• Organise brand trainings and master classes for the store team both internally and
• Liaise with brands on gifting and incentives for store staff
• Deal with any customer complaints and issues
• Deal with customer returns and contact brands to organise faulty items to be repaired
or replaced, ensuring the customer is kept up to date on the situation
Shop Floor and Standards
• Daily upkeep and standards walk around the store to rectify any issues
• Ensure visual merchandising is kept to the Goodhood standard
• Ensure shop floor is clean and tidy daily at all times without exception
• Make sure the shop fixtures and fittings are in working order and immaculate
• Ensure new product is on the shop floor and communicate with the warehouse where
• Run stock checks regularly to ensure all stock and the right quantities are out on the shop floor
• Liaise with warehouse regarding missing stock and stock replenishment
• Check products are priced correctly, and security tagged
• Ensure stock is replenished and the shop floor is fully stocked
• Set a professional standard at all times
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in a retail supervisor/manager role
• A comprehensive knowledge of our lifestore/homeware brands and products
• Proven ability to drive sales and KPIs
• An understanding of the products and culture of Goodhood
• Experience with WMS and inventory software is preferred
• Excellent social and interpersonal communication skills
• Proactive and confident in decision making and resolving customer issues
• Able to organise and delegate tasks
• Experience using Microsoft Suite
Please send CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBJECT: FULL TIME LIFESTORE SUPERVISOR
We are always on the hunt for new male and female models for our online store.
Please send relevant visuals/portfolio with a covering letter to: email@example.com
SUBJECT: E-COMMERCE MODELS