Shell On Earth is a small family business ran by husband and wife team Jordan and Caryl. They take the crushed whelk shells generated at their family’s seafood processing factory and recycle them for use in gardens and landscaping. Ideal for indoor plant pot and terrarium top dressing, as well as great for cacti, succulents and most houseplants. Alternatively you can mix the shells into soil or compost to increase drainage.
- Each bag weight varies depending on contents - each bag is approximately 1-1.5kg
- This is a natural product from the sea and every effort is made to remove any foreign material.
Please use the charts below as a rough guideline to measurements through all international sizings. Please note sizes may vary between Brand and Designer as reflection of their individual look and fit, we do our best to give a detailed description of fit next to each item, however if you are unsure about a particular fit please contact us at email@example.com before placing your order and we will do our best to supply you with the info you require.
|WAIST SIZE "||28||30||32||34||36|
|UK||6||8||8 - 10||12||14||16|
|US||0||2||4 - 6||8||10||12|
|DENMARK||32||34||34 - 36||38||40||42|
|FRANCE||34||36||36 - 38||40||42||44|
Please see our comprehensive jewellery sizing guide (PDF) — opens in new window.
* Due to a busy period, we are currently experiencing delays. Please expect a 2-3 working day shipping delay on all orders.
- Standard Delivery (2-3 days)* - £5.95 (Shipping may take longer during peak and promotional periods).
- Standard Delivery (2-3 days) - Free on all orders above £100.
- Next Day Delivery - £7.95 Order by midday Monday to Thursday to receive your order the very next day.Order before midday Friday to receive your order on Monday.
- Collect In Store - Free.