Born out of their studio in Copenhagen, TEKLA creates thoughtful and minimal textiles for your home, with quality and functionality as its core. Each towel is made of extra-thick 600g, 100% organic and Oeko-Tex certified cotton. The fabric is extra combed, making the cotton fibres stronger, softer and long-lasting. Mix and match with a striped set or other core colours to build up your home collection.
- 100% Organic, Oeko-Tex Certified Cotton
- 600 Gram Weave
- 70cm x 140cm
- Care instructions: Wash at a low temperature and preferably only hang-dry, to protect the towels as well as the environment. Use natural detergents for a longevity and soft feel.
Please use the charts below as a rough guideline to measurements through all international sizings. Please note sizes may vary between Brand and Designer as reflection of their individual look and fit, we do our best to give a detailed description of fit next to each item, however if you are unsure about a particular fit please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order and we will do our best to supply you with the info you require.
|WAIST SIZE "||28||30||32||34||36|
|UK||6||8||8 - 10||12||14||16|
|US||0||2||4 - 6||8||10||12|
|DENMARK||32||34||34 - 36||38||40||42|
|FRANCE||34||36||36 - 38||40||42||44|
Please see our comprehensive jewellery sizing guide (PDF) — opens in new window.
* Due to a busy period, we are currently experiencing delays. Please expect a 2-3 working day shipping delay on all orders.
- Standard Delivery (2-3 days)* - £5.95 (Shipping may take longer during peak and promotional periods).
- Standard Delivery (2-3 days) - Free on all orders above £100.
- Next Day Delivery - £7.95 Order by midday Monday to Thursday to receive your order the very next day.Order before midday Friday to receive your order on Monday.
- Collect In Store - Free.